How to complete a module:
- Select an area of agriculture from the buttons above that sounds interesting to you.
- Select from the list of modules a specific topic that you would like to learn more about. You are encouraged to look through as many modules as you would like until you find something that sounds of interest to you.
- Note that there are specific hours at the end of each activity description. You are to choose as many activities that you like as long as you can meet the minimum 5 hours that is required for Agriscience. It is completely okay if you decide to do 3 different activities from 3 different areas of agriculture. (If you are in an upper level agriculture class you will just need to select the total number of activities to help you complete your SAE requirements.)
- Develop a timeline so that you can accomplish each activity by the due date given.
- For each activity you must document in Agricultural Experience Tracker (AET) the total number of hours worked, give a brief description of what was done, and give documentation to prove you completed the assignment. For example, if it says to "Discuss" something you may chose to create a video, write a paper, develop a presentation (PPT, Prezi, Trifold Board, etc), or give a speech to the class. Your teacher can explain in more detail how to document.